"Christ calls the church to make disciples of all nations (Matt 28:18-20), but we feel called to accomplish this uniquely given our location, spiritual gifting, and resources."
Our Vision is this: Building a community of grace by transforming broken people into committed followers of Jesus Christ.
A note about our wording:
Transforming – a life-long process of allowing God to change our character to be more like Jesus. (2 Corinthians 3:18; Romans 12:1,2)
Broken – realizing we can't do it on our own and becoming desperate for God. (John 5:1-8; Luke 7:36-50; Romans 7:14-25).
Grace – God’s unconditional love for us shown by providing a way back to Him through Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:8,9; 2 Corinthians 12:7-10; Titus 2:11,12).
Community – living out our faith in Christ together in an
atmosphere of love, transparency, honesty, nurture and reverence. (Acts. 2:42-47)
Our Core Values:
The way we go about embodying our Mission and Vision:
1. Transformation through God's Word
2. Dependency on God' through prayer
3. Authentic Worship
4. Compassion for the lost
5. Acceptance of another in the process of growing Christ-like
6. Spiritual unity and harmony in the body of Christ
7. Building close transparent relationship among believers
8. The loving exercise of our spiritual gifts