Mission & Vision
Our MISSION is to "multiply growing disciples."
This comes straight out of the Bible, from the
Great Commission of Jesus in Matthew 28:8-20.
Our VISION is: Building a Community of Grace
by Transforming Broken People into
Committed Followers of Jesus Christ.
Transforming – a life-long process of allowing God to change our character to be
more like Jesus. (2 Corinthians 3:18; Romans 12:1,2)
Broken – realizing we can't do it on our own and becoming desperate for God.
(John 5:1-8; Luke 7:36-50; Romans 7:14-25).
Grace – God’s unconditional love for us shown by providing a way back to Him through Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 2:8,9; 2 Corinthians 12:7-10; Titus 2:11,12).
Community – living out our faith in Christ together in an atmosphere of love,
transparency, honesty, nurture and reverence. (Acts. 2:42-47)
Our VALUES = the way we go about doing the Mission & Vision.
1. Transformation through God’s Word
2. Dependency on God through prayer
3. Authentic worship
4. Compassion for the lost
5. Acceptance of one another in the process of growing Christ-like
6. Spiritual unity and harmony in the body of Christ
7. Building close transparent relationships among believers
8. The loving exercise of our spiritual gifts